This years proceeds will be going towards the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP). WWP was founded in 2003 and its mission is to honor and empower Wounded Warriors who incur service-connected wounds, injuries and illnesses (physical or psychological) on or after September 11, 2001.
How they serve:
- Mind- combat stress and recovery and family support
- Economic Empowerment- transition training academy, Warriors to work
- Body- adaptive sports events
- Engagement- alumni, benefits, service, social media, and peer mentor
*Each year Rhino Lacrosse will choose a featured cause to support. We could not think of a better group to support in our first year of this event. For more information about The Wounded Warrior Project please visit www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- July 5th, 2013
- 8:00am- Check in
- 9:00am- Shotgun start
- 1:30pm- Lunch, awards, and guest speaker
*Awards to include closest to pin, long drive contest, team awards for 1st- 3rd place teams
60 Roosevelt Drive
Saratoga Springs, NY 12886
- $150 per player
- $600 per foursome
- $150 sponsor a hole (the tournament will provide signage)
- $275 one player entry and sponsor a hole
- Green fees/ golf cart
- Tee prize
- Continental breakfast & lunch
- $5 merchandise credit in the golf shop
- Bucket of range balls and bag service
- Silent auction, guest speaker, prizes, raffles and awards
- Scramble format
- Players must be at least 18 years old at the time of the event
- Players can not bring coolers or alcoholic beverages on site
- Collard shirts and golf attire required
- Only 40 spots available!
If you are interested please download the 2013 Rhino Lacrosse Golf Classic Registration Form. Complete the form and send in with a check.
Here are ways you can help us raise money:
- Sponsor a hole. We provide signage at the event for hole sponsors and you or your business/ team/ club program could have a business name & logo in front of all 40 golfers at the event.
- Play in the event as a single or get a foursome. We have 40 spots open.
- Donate large item for the silent auction or smaller item(s) for raffle. Anything is appreciated.
Completed registrations and donations should be sent to:
3701 SE Milwaukie Ave, Suite A
Portland, OR 97202
If you are interested in playing in the first annual Rhino Lacrosse Golf Classic please click here. We expect the 40 available spots to go quickly!
Rhino will send you a confirmation email once the registration has been received.